Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let the Weekend Begin!



Happy 4th of JULY!!!!

Everyone have a wonderful, family filled, fun filled, BBQ
filled and whatever else is on your agenda for the
weekend.

I thankfully have a 3 day weekend.

A break from camp which is great!

We will be heading up to the lake for some great fun.


I am thinking tomorrow early am I will slip away and go to the Flea Market *fingers crossed*

We will be having pulled pork tonight - yum. We have made it before and it is always so good.


I will surely come back with lots of photos as that is one of my missions.

We will also celebrate my father in laws birthday.
Everyone have a safe, fun, relaxing weekend! Enjoy!

Zizette

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful 4th of July week-end Ziz ~ pulled pork is a favorite here ~ it is so yummy!! Have a blast at the lake. xo

    ReplyDelete