Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inspiration

I have a fabulous artist friend who I met about a year ago.

She has incredible talent and she has inspired me to dig deep into my own talent and work it.

You can find her here.

She had mentioned something a few weeks ago and then I saw it on another blog. Today we worked together. She giving me some inspiration and guidance on how to work it. Just an offering from the eye of an artist.

I will wait to show you as I did not have my camera with me today when I made my piece and it was still unfinished.

I really like working with EMK because she inspires me to use my talent.

Thanks EMK.

Zizette

1 comment:

  1. too kind darlin Z-it is a pleasure to work with you and equally an inspiration for me as well...keep blogging "for like ever"!

    ReplyDelete