Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where's the Help?






Yesterday I was talking with a friend and the conversation was about money. I am not talking about getting by or making ends meet I am talking about insane amounts of money as a year as your salary. She knows someone who on a few occasions has made upward of $80 million a year. She asked what do you do with that money? He replied buy another house, a plane perhaps, vacations. So she said she couldn't fathom what to do with the money and then said, "well, yeah I could. I would have help." She means help or people to do the work. A cleaning lady, a driver, someone to give her lessons, etc. I agreed. I would want help too and an island or a house on an island in the Tahitian Islands. Did you know you could live there for three months at a clip without having citizenship? I know I checked it out on my honeymoon. This is of course unless you did want to become a citizen then it has to be in a trade that they have (like a hotel or something like that). See I told I asked.
Be on this a lot

I'd need to vacation here

I would definitely have one of these



I think if I had that kind of money, yearly I would be silly with myself. I would want house help, Decorating help - after all I would be able to get ANYTHING I wanted, driving help - you know the kids need to be shuffled EVERY WHERE, shopping help - not that I need help with shopping but it would be nice to have someone there with me, someone to give me tennis lessons - I do want to play again, then I would like vacation homes, a fun car and lots of vacations to places I have never been. This help would allow me to be with my kids more, spend time with my husband and none of the worries associated with too little or not enough money.

What would you want if you had crazy money? What would you do? Where would you go?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness ~ I must admit that I think about it a lot ~ what would I do if I won the lottery. I would like to think that things wouldn't change too drastically, but I would just be kidding myself. I don't think I would want an exuberant amount ~ but if it was I would build my dream house here. Then I would want something in a warmer climate. I would travel. Treat my family ~ but them houses ~ just imagine to live mortgage free! I would also pay for a certain group of friends to finally meet ~ I was thinking Vegas baby! Or maybe Hawaii....hmm.... honestly, fly everyone to one place ~ their families too and it would have to be for an entire week. That could take care of a million right there!
    This was fun ~ thanks Ziz!

    ReplyDelete