Friday, August 14, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

by my lovely friend Nancy, she wants to know 6 things about me. I thought I got off easy when I was not tagged by her earlier in the week. So, here goes.....

1. I, as Nancy, used to play the flute too in elementary and Jr. High (don't anymore but have thought about taking it back up as a hobby).

2. I used to work for a big wedding show coordinator in NYC, I got to see all the couture dresses and accessories of your dreams and do 2 shows a year. I was living the Fabulous Life!

3. I have been flying since I was three days old, did twice yearly trips back and forth between NYC and San Diego for a dozen or so years and had no issues. Now I am terrified of flying. I have this fear all of a sudden.

4. I have always wanted 3 children ( I have 2).

5. I am a control freak, but in a good way. I like things done my way and need to let others do more (a work in progress).

6. I love snuggling with my children as my parents did with me. I love to watch them sleep.

That's it, so who's next? I'll spare you but maybe you could share a few tidbits about yourself.

Zizette

1 comment:

  1. It's fun learning more things about people! Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete