1. I, as Nancy, used to play the flute too in elementary and Jr. High (don't anymore but have thought about taking it back up as a hobby).
2. I used to work for a big wedding show coordinator in NYC, I got to see all the couture dresses and accessories of your dreams and do 2 shows a year. I was living the Fabulous Life!
3. I have been flying since I was three days old, did twice yearly trips back and forth between NYC and San Diego for a dozen or so years and had no issues. Now I am terrified of flying. I have this fear all of a sudden.
4. I have always wanted 3 children ( I have 2).
5. I am a control freak, but in a good way. I like things done my way and need to let others do more (a work in progress).
6. I love snuggling with my children as my parents did with me. I love to watch them sleep.
That's it, so who's next? I'll spare you but maybe you could share a few tidbits about yourself.