Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Blog Friend(s)


I am meeting new wonderful women through blogging. One person in particular I have met is Nancy , I have always felt a nice connection with her. Well, last week was her birthday and I kindly wished her a happy birthday, as I would any of my dear friends, old and new, real or out in blog world. She was SO KIND to send me a gift for acknowledging her birthday, what a woman she is. I got my gift yesterday and it was so sweet. She sent me a lovely lily candle AND a Willow Tree figurine. It means or represents Friendship.

Thank you Nancy for the lovely thoughtful gift you sent me and thank you my blog-world friends for adding to my life such wonderful happiness and friendship.

XOXO
Zizette

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, you are so welcome! You are such a sweet lady and I enjoy our friendship!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy was one of the first people I "met" when I began blogging and she always has the kindest words. What a sweet post to have acknowledged her sweetness~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Ziz ~ Nancy saw in you what I saw in you years ago! Enjoy your gift :o)

    ReplyDelete