Thursday, August 27, 2009

When all else fails, eat chocolate


I have been down lately for various reasons and today I decided I needed something sweet. Something chocolate. Now my kiddies have been asking for me to make chocolate chip cookies but I needed something, more. Something with lots of CHOCOLATE. So, me and Maya made SUPER FUDGEY Brownies!! Oh, how I love the smell as they are cooking, cooling and entering my mouth. I made, once last year, a Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie. Can you say HEAVEN? I brought them to work and the women were literally DYING for them. Mind you, I made EVERYTHING from SCRATCH! Suzy homemaker I was on that project. And, I'd do it again they were that good. I also know how to make a mean fudge.

Yummy Fudge

Seven Layer Cake, Can you say Delish?


Chocolate Fountain but who I am I kidding I would not be dipping fruit into that one. Last week at the camp party I dipped Rice Krispie Treats - Yummy!


Those Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies I told you about.

In any case, the brownies were/are delicious and I plan on going back for the other half of the one I started before.
Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

  1. I'll take all of the above! I love chocolate, too. It'll cure what ails ya.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet heavens above, they look good.....any chance you deliver internationally ;)

    Hope you get a chance to relax a little this week-end and just give your mind a rest.....next week can only be better honey....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I think I need to put my order in for some of those chocolate peanut butter brownies! lol
    We always say at work if you can dip it in chocolate or melt cheese on it, it's gotta be good...

    ReplyDelete