Friday, January 29, 2010

Sadness


A few nights ago I started an email about a wonderful little girl who passed away.

It was very difficult for me and I had just found out about it and knew little details.

It turns out she was 9 years old. A little Tomboy who loved life. I did not know her personally but know people who did.

I was notified y our soccer league as she was a player and then by our Daisy troop since she was a Brownie.

This is the unimaginable for any family, I know my family lived it.

My brother passed away at the young age of 17 on the morning of my son's bris. My parents have never recovered and probably never will.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Powers family as they try to get through this very difficult time.

Zizette

** I chose balloons since we usually send balloons up with messages of love to my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment