Friday, January 8, 2010

Coupon Mania


I have it.

I have decided that since it is a tough year I was going to start making better use of my money. All over TV you see the fabulous Coupon Mom. She is all over. So I went to her website and printed a bunch of coupons for my shopping trip today.


I listened to her advice to make your meals according to the sales flyers, coupons and your pantry. I printed my coupons, took out the ones from my coupon holder and checked out the flyer. Right now my Shoprite has Can Can days so lots of things are on sale.

I went with my list, another thing to do. Did you know that if you go without a list you are mostly to spend 20% more on your grocery bill? I went with my list and coupons for the things I needed or wanted.

Guess what????

I saved... Drumroll please...

$44.65 in coupons and sales this week!

I am so proud of myself, I called the husband right away. He said that I sounded so proud of myself, I am.

So that's it, I check it out.

Happy Clipping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been couponing for the last 3 months.
    I took one of her classes here at our library.
    It's amazing how much i save when i shop now.
    kudos to you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete