Monday, May 4, 2009

Now I love my job, or at least my second job.  Too bad it took me so long to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.  Back in the day I was young, working in the city and making decent money for a young girl.  Who knew or thought what life would be like when I was 26.  Hey I love my life, most days and this is basically the final piece in the puzzle.  I love working with the students I have and have recently been approved to further my training in a vital aspect of what I do and today I found out I passed a crucial test in my licensing. YAY Me!!  

Now from reading all of these fabulous blogs I have the decorating bug, creative bug and the inspiration bug.  I bought a couch yesterday that will hopefully get delivered on Saturday - Thank you to Layla for some of her design inspiration.  I need to return the shade I bought since it says 31 inches and it is not even 30 inches.  Then once the couch comes in I will take the pillow and coordinate my curtain.  I am so inspired by these lovely women that I am doing what I love both at home and at work.  This is giving me a sense of inner piece.  I guess that is why I invited friends  over last night for family dinner (6 adults and 7 kids).  I made my famous lasagna and chicken cutlet parm.  It was really nice to have good company and good food on a rainy Sunday night.  Maybe now I will start to entertain more, thanks ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are one do-it-all kinda gal! I am really impressed...the dinner alone...!

    Keep us posted on the decorating. It brings me a lot of gratification, though it is definitely a slow process.

    P.S. I smiled when I read your About Me section. Signed, wife of a very proud teacher:)

    ReplyDelete