Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can't stop thinking

This is my beautiful daughter's bedroom. She picked the decor, believe me I totally wanted shabby chic. But like her personality I let her choose something unique and fun.  So the room is Spring Azalea by Benjamin Moore.  I have always wanted to do a border around the room at chair rail height of a zebra stripe, similar to that of the bed pattern.  I also want to do a box cornice on the two windows in a zebra fabric. But now I am thinking that this might be too much and I should do the cornice in the zebra fabric and then just a plain white chair rail around the room.  This is my dilemma.  If I do the chair rail that would be SO easy because if I do the painting of zebra stripes I have to find (which I have looked) for a zebra stencil of some sort or make one myself. This is my quandary, for this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment