Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kasey, You are my Hero



I have been reading Lola B's blog by Kasey for months now.

She talks about how she does not cook often BUT lately she has been cooking and I have tried a few of her recipes.

And you know what, they have been AWESOME!!!

Tonight I tried her chicken enchiladas.


HOLY MOLY!!! LOVE THEM!

Not only that but they seriously remind me of a FAVORITE dish from one of my favorite dishes from one of my all time favorite restaurants in San Diego.

Casa De Pico - LOVE IT. Even though it is no longer in Old Town San Diego I love their food.

The Chicken Enchiladas I made to day remind me of that dish - yet it's name completely escapes me and I cannot find it on their website.

I am absolutely in love. I only wish my kids would eat it. Hopefully hubby will.

Check out the recipe here.

Ahh and after texting my sister in San Diego all afternoon I finally came up with the name of the dish - Pollo Fundido. Muy Excelente!

Thanks again to Kasey for helping me out tonight and bring back great memories.

Zizette

2 comments:

  1. I made these a couple of weeks ago and they were soooo yummy ~ I did not calculate the points value as I know they would be high because of all the cheese! I am glad you enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Kasey - she sure is an amazing cook.
    ;)
    So glad that you enjoyed them so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete