Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back on Track

So, today I weighed myself.

And you know what? I got back on track.

Only 1 lb.

But

That's better than nothing or gaining.

So, I have to keep up with it.

NOW, I can exercise.

Why now do you ask?

Because, last week at my Tricky Tray...

I

WON

A

LADIES SCHWINN!!!

I was so excited when I pulled the ticket with my name on it.

I was jumping up and down.

Yay me!

Today I got myself a bike helmet (it is the law and I am setting a good example for my kiddies).

I will have them take a picture of me and my new bike later.

Zizette

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting back on track and winning the bike!!! I have been doing some bike riding myself lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back on track is KEY! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ziz ~ 1 pound is GOOD ~ it really is!! And a bike ~ how exciting and fun! I cannot wait to get outside and start walking ~ Molly can use the exercise too!!

    ReplyDelete