Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hubby's 40th Celebration

Kenstock is the name of my hubby's party for his 40th birthday.  I am busy planning away for such a fun venue.  It will include some trivia like:
What famous walk took place on July 20, 1969?



What famous musical event took place in the summer of '69?

I am planning on quite a few good things besides the trivia.  I am getting Kenstock Tye Dyed T-shirts, good food and drink and of course music.  I will be thinking of some other stuff like getting that counter into my kitchen, stringing the lights in my screened in porch, getting outdoor carpeting for the porch and the ceiling fan installed.

Lots to do in a months time.  Busy bee.

 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party! You do have lots to do, but it'll be so fun.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great time! I loved planning Chris party when he turned 40~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ziz ~ what fun! I love the trivia idea. We did events that happened in 1959 for Trev's parents anniversary party and it was a hit. Have fun with the planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Kenstock"......I love it! Can't wait to hear more, you are going to do SUCH a great job!

    ReplyDelete