1. The smell of fresh cut grass
2. A relaxing bath, with a glass of wine and a good book - oh and without any disturbances
3. Swimming, I love to swim, always have.
4. Sitting by the fire on a rainy day
5. Watching tv. I love tv and seeing my favorite shows or some sappy movie makes me happy.
6. Falling asleep with my children on Friday nights. We have a routine of going to a friend's house for Pizza(kids) and wine (the moms). When we come home the kids and I hop into bed where they fall asleep (most of the time hubby takes them out). I remember cuddling with my parents(and grandparents) and hope my kids remember that some day too.
So that's it. If you want to share a piece of you too, go on ahead. We'd love to hear about you.