Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hear the Silence?



silence [ˈsaɪləns]
n
1. the state or quality of being silent
2. the absence of sound or noise; stillness


Ahh the sound of silence.

No fighting, No running around the house, No shouting of "MOM!!!!" and No screaming of "SAMMMMM!"

It is pleasantly quiet.

I am actually putting my taxes together.

UGH.

Every year I vow to get it done early and every year I am behind.

I finished it all and I have brought it to the accountant.

The quiet will be over once they come home from school.

Even though I enjoy the silence, I still missed my kids today.


Zizette

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are darling! My kids are grown now, but I used to just love those bits of quiet when they were in school yet enjoyed the chaos when they returned too! Enjoy, time truly does fly by! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete