Monday, July 20, 2009

Look Mom I am Flying

My baby girl went flying today.  Cam as this really cool activity called Zip Line.  Last year she backed out of it because she was a little frightened but today she came over to my area and said,"mommy, I am doing the zip line."  So, I grabbed my camera and off we went.


Getting ready

Stepping off the platform
Flying over the lake

Ahh Safely back on the dock


Headed back to solid ground
I am so proud of her, this was a challenge for her last year and a few weeks ago when her group did it she didn't want to.  I told her to do it when she was ready and today she was.  She did inform me that she will be taking the deep water challenge tomorrow (she is a good swimmer, just needs the endurance for the treading water part).

My baby girl is growing up, and fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment