Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks Kim


About a week ago my dear friend Kim made a delicious meal that I really enjoy making, Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic.

I think she first introduced it to me last year and when I tried it I knew I loved it. I never felt that it was a difficult recipe and even today I did not feel this way.

I have sort of been MIA a bit lately. The new school year has kicked my booty. Just adjusting to a new situation and staffing has been quite a challenge for me.

So, I am starting to get myself back in the groove. The cooking and baking, the things I want to do and I am not.

I took on the big task of a carnival but I should not have taken it on. It really is too much but I can never say no. The only benefit is that it will be over this weekend and then I can go back to working on myself and my family.

So, this evening I made this fabulous dish. AND I finally took pictures of me cooking along the way (the picture taking is something I want to do better).

Sauteed chicken

The garlic smelled so good (not sure if there are exactly 40 cloves in there)

The final product with all the yummy sauce

I chose to put it over egg noodles to save the time with what the children will eat and I really was not in the mood to make roasted garlic mashed potatoes. Actually that is hubby's signature dish and he was busy using the wet vac on our flooded basement. It was a very good dinner and I am so glad Kim brought it back into my memory.

Enjoy!

Zizette

No comments:

Post a Comment