Monday, September 13, 2010

Old Fashioned Fun


Before the New Year celebration was the Labor Day Weekend at the lake.

As always we went to the Goshen Fair.

We love it so much and have gone I would say, for the past 8 years.

It is so cool to see the tractor pulls (I don't get it but we watch it), the sheep, the goats, all the livestock, the rides, the food and oh so much more.

My sisters in laws (is that right?) took the kiddies, sans men, to the fair. The kids ranged from 3 1/2 to 14. LOTS 'O FUN!
My youngest nephew with my niece vs the two boys

Check it out.
What's a fair without a snow cone and cotton candy?

Never too old for the carousel

Ahh, the 3 amigos

They couldn't get over the pigs fighting to eat and the momma not moving.

It was a great time by all and we can't wait for next year to continue our tradition!


No comments:

Post a Comment