Sunday, August 1, 2010

Picture Taker or Photographer?



I am loving my camera and I am getting more comfortable taking it with many places I go and just snapping away

But

Am I picture taker or photographer?

I would like to think I am a photographer.

I was sent this great deal to take pictures in Central Park, check it out here it is a Photography Hike of Central Park. How cool is that?

I got a friend or two to join and we are deciding on dates - we are thinking late September, early October when the park really looks magnificent.

A few weeks ago we were up at the lake and I shot these:



This guy kept coming closer and closer to the fence

These pictures are taken across the street from my in laws house. Most days we see and HEAR them early in the am before they are fed but this day they were just grazing in the field.

So, are you a picture taker or photographer?

Zizette

2 comments:

  1. I so want a DSLR camera. I love taking pics. I think of all the great pics that I could take with a good camera. Love the cow pics. Of course, my fav is your banner pic. I just love that pic of your two children! Since I am still using my camera phone I would definitely call myself a picture taker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to think that I am a photographer ~ I think I jumped over from picture taker when I got my new camera last year! I look at everything now with a tilt to my head and think of how it would look thru the lens. Loving the cows ~ Mooooooo. xo

    ReplyDelete