Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pillow Love


I love pillows.

I don't have lots of pillows.

I think I love the thought of pillows.

Today I was out trying to drum up donations for my fundraiser.

I was waiting for Cheesecake Factory to open up and decided to check out Restoration
Hardware.

BIG MISTAKE.

Now I am on a SERIOUS budget - it's actually no budget right now but a spending freeze.

I found the most awesome pillows for my family room.

They are SCREAMING my name, Zizette, Zizette, Zizette......

Aren't they BEEEEAUUUUTIIIFUL?


I want them but I can wait. They also had curtains to match in a way so we shall see. So far it goes with my minds eye and vision. The room is white wainscoting/paneling around the room and then Benjamin Moore Texas Leather on top.

I'll keep you posted.

Zizette

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, those are nice. They will look nice in your room.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ziz ~ I like these too!! Maybe you will be able to get them on sale??!

    ReplyDelete