Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am Finished

That's right I am finished with Graduate School! I am turning my logs and paperwork at 4 pm Eastern Time and then I do not have another piece of work to do. This has been a long and painless journey (until recently) for me.

I have to thank my family, friends and new people who I have come across in this journey - without all of them I would not have been able to do it.

I am still doing one more week of student teaching to make sure I have all my hours (and I don't want to leave my friends at my job/student teaching position).

I do not know what the future holds for me. I do know that many people think I am a fantastic educator and will be awesome where ever I do end up teaching. I look forward to that journey as well.

I have worked very hard these past 3 years to get where I am today. I don't "officially" graduate until February 1st and I hope that does not effect me in getting my position in my school (where I was a speech therapist).

Here's to a new year and new opportunities. Again, Thank you to everyone who has always been so supportive of me (especially my bestest friend in the whole world Jen),

Love ya-
Zizette

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ziz ~ you must be happy & relieved to have that part over and done with! I am so proud of you ~ a lot of work for a big payoff. Cheers to you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete