Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finished Project!


Well, a while back I had seen an awesome project and decided to do it someday. You know, that folder that just keeps expanding with things that you want to do, that inspire you but you never get to? I finally did one. I did not let my inhibitions get the best of me and I went to Lowes and Home Depot and bought my supplies and did a project!

I am so excited. I did it over two days. Some minor changes because I did not follow directions (made a boo boo) but Hubby likes it this way (I'm still on the fence). Here it is step by step.

Vintage-like Dominoes
First I sanded with my new hand sander

Then I painted with Cozy Cottage (Behr)


Then I marked off the line in the middle and painted the dots


The FINAL product!!!

I don't know where I will hang them and I am deciding on if they need the smoke glaze or not. I have an idea where I am going to put them but not exactly sure. They look pretty cool, especially since I got some vintage inspired dice.

I got the very cool idea from here. I hope you enjoy them as I have.

Have a great night,

Zizette





5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! so creative and easy!! hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those turned out great! If you made a boo-boo I can't imagine what it could have been because they look perfect to me. Great job!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziz ~ great job on your domino's! You will have to make sure you let us know where you put them!

    ReplyDelete