Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tea-lightful Party



As you may know I have been busy planning a tea party for my lovely princess. Here's a glimpse into the Fabulous Tea Party she had today.

Yummy, Petit Fours

Lovely Table

Rice Krispie Treats with Flair

Table all Ready

Everyone having fun


Let's have some Cake!

It was a very nice party. The girls came in to a craft that involved making a foam lacing frame. Then they had lunch - mini pizza bagels, mozzarella sticks and mini pigs in blankets. They enjoyed beverages of Pink Lemonade, Apple juice and water.

I got all the mugs at a favorite store (Home Goods and TJ Maxx). I made the Petit Fours, Rice Krispie Treats and Chocolate Covered Pretzels. Her color theme was pink and green. I alternated the plates (pink or green with white polka dots) and same as the flatware. The girls just Loved sipping their drink with a spoon from their large mugs. I got several tea pots either new or ones I had around (Thanks Marj!).

I had green bags available for the girls with a label thanking everyone for coming to the party and their gift. The bags were next to two baskets that held necklaces, tiaras, rings, bracelets and sparkly sunglasses. That was their Goodie along with the mugs.

The girls ate, drank and played. They all had a Fabulous time and could not believe I put it together myself. I am so happy she had a good time and look forward to the next party.





5 comments:

  1. Wow! You did such a great job planning the party! What little girl wouldn't love that? It looks like it was so much fun. I love the colors, mugs and gifties you gave. Such a sweet thing to do for your princess!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so sweet and inviting...for any little or big girl! I remember the days when my daughter was little and how much fun we had with her parties too! I was looking for a way to email you in regards to your comments...
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so pretty Ziz ~ it turned out wonderfully! (is that a word??) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely party for a beautiful princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for an award today!

    ReplyDelete