Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons



Make Lemonade!

I love Lemons and I love yellow


I so want a lemonade/drink dispenser like this one




Yellow roses have long been a favorite of mine.



I have always loved the look daffodils

In writing this post I thought about the things that stink right now for me and somehow I became happy. First came the thought that I was going to pull myself out of this rut I have been in and thought about the saying, "When life gives you lemons make lemonade." So I started to search for lemons and then I thought about how much I love the color yellow. It is so bright, how could you not start to cheer up? And I started to cheer up and feel better. So happy, I think I need to go out and get me some yellow flowers to brighten up my living space and continue to cheer me up.

I had a happy day and will try to do so.

PS I tried to find more photos but Blogger stopped me, I guess they were too big. ;)

6 comments:

  1. So cheerful Ziz ~ loving the lemonade dispenser too! Glad to hear that writing this made you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, love the images.

    ((Zi))....love you sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's little things that can make such a difference, love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too love yellow. great post. thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Hey...costco had a dispenser like that. do you have one by you???
    can't wait to come back~

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnne's has the fabric and its on sale this week 30% off

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! How could you not go away from this post without a GREAT BIG smile!

    Here's to cheerful yellow and lemonade!

    ReplyDelete