Monday, July 18, 2011

New {love}

I have a few new loves.

First, I am in love with a new website that my friend invited me to: RueLaLa

It has discounts on designer duds and such.  I am not super designer shopper but I love a few brands and I am super loyal to the ones I love.  I also love some brands that I really can't afford and this site allows some of that.

Anyhoo, I have wanted a Michele watch for some time.  So expensive, they do have a cheaper line the Tahitian Jelly Line and last week they had them on sale.

I got one for me.  After I lost internet in my classroom (on my prep then lunch). The original one I wanted sold out FAST.  This is the one I got and I am so happy considering my Raymond Weil lost a diamond bezel on the one o'clock and now has to be repaired.  In any case I am happy and I got myself a little treat for working 683 this summer.



I just love it when we can treat ourselves every now and then.
Zizette

No comments:

Post a Comment