Monday, February 21, 2011

Motivation Mondays

Have you ever felt unmotivated?  Either by the sheer thought of a task or not knowing where to start of just plain, lack of motivation?

Lately I felt that way.  Things have been going on that left me down in the dumps and I want out. I want out of the dumps and get moving on some stuff around here.  I want to paint my room, get some decorating done in my family room, get some tables in the living room and do some decorating there and the list goes on and on and on...


I need motivation.  This motivates me today.  This will be a brand new week.

Life is a Daring Adventure or Nothing - Helen Keller



What motivates you?  Keeps you going?

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to find some motivation lately too. Seems nothing is working though. I so need to get some stuff done. And the hubby is allowing me to do "whatever I want". I just can't get inspired though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Ziz. I think part of it is winter and all the snow we have. Week-ends I just want to curl up in my jammies and do nothing but relax ~ then I beat myself up on Sunday night about what I should have done over the week-end. I do need motivation and I have all intentions of painting the bedroom this coming Saturday ~ wish me luck. xo

    ReplyDelete