Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cleaning House

Literally.

I need to get rid of some stuff.

Crib. Table and chairs. Pram stroller. Pack 'n Play.

See what I mean?  Stuff.  It needs to go.  It is all in the basement and I want it out.

Craigslist?  Is it worth it?  I guess so.  I have never had a garage sale and don't know how I feel about having people go through my stuff in front of me and than asking to pay a quarter.  I think that leads me to thinking that if you do stuff like that, garage sales, you need to not be attached to your stuff anymore.

So, here's to not being attached to stuff anymore.  I will *try* to post some stuff today to start cleaning house.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I tend to like kijiji here Ziz ~ my SIL has had great luck with it. I donated some stuff in the fall that has been just sitting but if you want some cold hard $$ selling it is the way to go. Garage sales I find are a crap shoot ~ sometimes people do great and other times not so much. Good luck with your purge.

    ReplyDelete