Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cake Pops part 2



So I let my cake pops chill overnight as the recipe stated.

I melted the orange chocolate since Maya wanted to have "pumpkin" cake pops. I dipped the sticks in the chocolate and then put into the cake ball.

After that I started to dip them in the orange chocolate. It was not coming out well. The chocolate started to harden so I melted it some more BUT one of the balls broke in the chocolate and needless to say, there was a mess. Dump orange chocolate. No more orange.

Day 3: White chocolate. Modified the recipe a little. Good coverage. All covered. Then I drizzled chocolate to make them look like Mummies. Drew some eyes on them, very good.

I let them dry in a floral foam block. They came out pretty cool for a first time, I think.

1 comment: