Friday, May 14, 2010

10 Things






I spoke of an amazing friend earlier this week, Lori over at Wildflowers recently awarded me with this award.

The conditions of the award I have to tell you 10 things that I love, so here goes:

1. The beach. I truly love it. The smell, the felling of sand, the water, the
shells, everything.




2. Girlfriends, I love them and they are so important.





3. Long Walks



4. Shopping





5. Cooking and Baking


6. Designing/Decorating


7. Relaxing - all types. On the beach, in my bed, on the couch, outside on a chair, in the pool, the list goes on.

8. Entertaining


9. Learning

10. Loving my children


I am supposed to ask 10 friends to do the same, I just say if you would like to share your 10 things just comment you did so I can go over to you and take a peek.

Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing Ziz ~ I love seeing everyone's list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zizi! You read my mind! You wrote here all my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete